A Professional Year Program is a structured professional development program combining formal learning and workplace experience for international students who have graduated from a university in Australia.
Welcome to Australian’s Professional Year program! If you choose to study with us, you will be studying with an educational provider of choice. We believe in quality education for our students, so that they are armed with the knowledge and skills required for a lasting professional career, but we are equally focused on professional development and the acquisition of vital skills for the Australian workplace.
The Professional Year provides international students with:
- A pathway from university study in Australia to professional employment within Australia.
- The opportunity to gain 5 migration points, and to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI).
- Free IELTS support classes (achieve IELTS 7 and gain an extra 10 points towards migration).
- Guidance on developing job search portfolios and competencies, and the experience of working in a small team simulated business project.
- High quality Internship placement.
- Enhanced employment opportunities (1 year work experience = extra 5 points towards migration).
An internship is the missing link between academic studies and work experience. A professionalinternship program is unpaid as the main aim is for the intern to achieve their objectives.
Successful Australian companies
- Real world workshop skills
- Professional Development Training
- FREE MYOB and Sharepoint Training
- Microsoft Certified Platinum Partner
Please contact us & click on it